CITRICS SERRET SL is clearly committed to compliance with Spanish regulations for the protection of Personal data and ensures full compliance with the obligations laid down, as well as the Implementation of the security measures set forth in Article 9 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 Protection of personal data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December Protection of personal data (hereinafter RDLOPD).
- In compliance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, it is reported that CITRICS SERRET SL Responsible for the treatment, with a file duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, In which will be included the personal data that you provide us, being subject to the controls and norms Established in the Regulation of Security Measures. The address of the person in charge of the file is Alcolea, 5 - BITEM (TARRAGONA).
- The purpose for which the data is collected will be for each specific case, but will always have as its object Management of the service provided by CITRICS SERRET SL to the customer within the framework of the commercial relationship Unite, send information and publicity about offers, promotions, recommendations and make new products Based on the preferences of our customers.
Under the aforementioned laws, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation And opposition of your data, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending a mail to the Next address: Alcolea, 5 - 43540 BITEM (TARRAGONA).
The user may unsubscribe at any time from any of the subscription services provided, Responding to any email sent by CITRICS SERRET SL and indicating in the subject "Unsubscribe."
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked With an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and Freely and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being Voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to CITRICS SERRET SL are truthful and are responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The data provided by users may be treated to perform any of the following purposes:
· Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any Other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communications possible. These Communications will be made by CITRICS SERRET SL and related to its products and services, or its Collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the Third parties will never have access to personal data.
· Perform statistical studies.
· To process orders, requests or any kind of request that is made by the user through any of The forms of contact that are made available to them.
· Forward the newsletter of the website.CITRICS SERRET SL expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be ceded in Any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes any kind of transfer of personal data, it will be requested in advance The express, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders. All data requested through the site Web are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If not All data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely Tailored to your needs.
In accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, relating to the security measures of files Automated and with personal data and in accordance with what is specified in article 81 of the RDLOPD, CITRICS SERRET SL has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure The security and integrity of the personal data it treats, confidentiality and privacy of the same, as well as How to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.